TDS Turbine Services provides top tier turbine engineers who come from the large OEM providers at rates that no OEM can match. Our turbine services team ensures your turbines provide optimal performance and receive industry leading maintenance and repairs. This ensures higher output, greater efficiency and lower emissions.
The TDS billing structure eliminates double-time, premium pay after eight hours and shift differentials and provides maximum value with one hourly rate for all hours worked. TDS also believes this new offering integrates fully into our existing service offerings such as Turnkey Start-Up & Commissioning, Test Equipment, Training, Procedures, etc.
Scope of Services Provided:
- Provide 3rd party oversight of OEM warranty work & independent reporting for onsite repairs or at other repair and service facilities.
- OEM Aero Package Installation and Commissioning Oversight & Support.
- Provide technical advisor duties relative to the installation and commissioning of the LMS100, LM6000, LM2500 gas turbine generator package and equipment.
- Provide technical service relative to the installation and commissioning of the LMS100, LM6000, LM2500 gas turbine generator package and equipment.
- Assist with the updating and verification of the OEM Installation Work Packages, Pre-commissioning Work Packages, and Commissioning Work Packages as required.
- Pre and post concrete pour inspections. Assist and advise with placement and setting of major modules. (Main unit, generator, VBV and exhaust stacks, auxiliary skids, etc.).
- Installation during construction of the unit and assembly of the sub-components of the gas turbine generator package and support equipment as required with technical direction.
- Perform technical advisor duties in relation to the flushing of the synthetic lube oil, mineral lube oil, hydraulic starter, NOX water, closed loop cooling water, natural gas, and liquid fuel systems.
- Perform walk down pre and post activities with flushing team and provide technical advisement relative to the inspection of screens during flush and sample collection, as well as the submittal of the sample to the lab.
- Provide technical advisor duties in relation to the initiation and start-up of all sub systems on the gas turbine unit. (Oil, gas, air, water, etc.).
- Provide technical advisor duties in relation to the commissioning of the unit, to include but not limited to pre-crank testing, first crank, first fire, sync idle no load, breaker closure, unit ramp up, NOX water initiation, base load.
- Provide detailed reports and track warranty issues associated with installation and commissioning of the LMS100, LM6000, LM2500 Package.
To Learn More About TDS Turbine Services – Call (817) 465-9494 or Email: email@example.com