To view this article offline click Fluke 1735 – Three Phase Power Logger to download the PDF
Fluke 1735 Three Phase Power Logger Spec Sheet – Click here to view
Fluke 1735 Three Phase Power Logger Manual – Click here to view
Hi and Welcome to another TDS High Voltage Short.
I’m Andrea and today we’re going to be discussing the Fluke 1735 Three-Phase Power Logger.
The Fluke 1735 is Fluke’s most versatile multi-purpose power quality and energy analyzer and is ideal for conducting energy studies and basic power quality logging. The 1735 measures most electrical power parameters, harmonics, and captures voltage events.
Designed to measure the most critical three-phase power parameters, the 1735 can log rms
voltage, rms current, phase angle, voltage events, voltage and current THD, voltage and current
harmonics, active power, reactive power, power factor, active energy, reactive energy and more.
Some of the Fluke 1735 applications include:
• Load studies – to verify electrical system capacity before adding loads.
• Energy assessments – to quantify energy consumption before and after improvements.
• Harmonics measurements – uncovers harmonic issues that can damage critical equipment.
• Voltage event capture – monitors for dips and swells that cause spurious resets or circuit breaker tripping.
Some additional features of the 1735 are:
• The ability to record power and associated parameters for up to 45 days
• Measure all three phases and neutral with 4 included flexible current probes
• View graphs and generate reports with the included Power Log software
• Compact, rugged design with its IP65 case.
With memory for up to 45 days of data, the 1735 can uncover intermittent or hard-to-find issues. Its ease of use is easy to see with its ability to automatically detects, scales and power its 4 probes. These variable range current probes are easily set to 15 A, 150 A, or 3000 A for high accuracy in nearly any application. The Fluke 1735 Three-Phase Power Logger is ideal for electrician or technician’s conducting energy testing studies.
To learn more about THD click here
To rent or purchase your own Fluke 1735
Call us at (817) 465-9494
The Right Resources At The Right Place, At The Right Time, At The Right Price.