To view this article offline click Doble M4100 to download the PDF file.
The Doble M4100
If you’re in the market for an insulation analyzer you’ve probably heard that Doble engineering’s M4000 series are the “Go To” solution for evaluating the integrity of high-voltage substation apparatus.
The Doble M4100 is the world’s most advanced test system for power apparatus. The M4100 sets the standard for accuracy, reliable test results, and intelligent diagnostics by evaluating the integrity of high-voltage substation apparatus.
The M4100 does this by measuring the power factor or tangent delta along with capacitance, to evaluate physical changes to the apparatus; such as capacitance testing, turns ratio testing, leakage reactance/short circuit impedance testing and single phase excitation current testing.
The Doble M4100 Power Analyzer is designed to overcome all of the most common problems that plague and disrupt other testing devices. The M4100 generates precise sine wave signals that help provide highly accurate test results.
Additional features of the M4100 are:
- Power factor analysis to make sure that insulation integrity is maintained
- Capacitance test to measure any physical change that might harm the apparatus
- Excitation current tests to make sure that transformer’s magnetizing current is optimal
- Short circuit impedance testing to find any possible winding damage
- Elimination of substation signal interference with Doble’s patented Line Frequency Modulation
- Self-calibrating in the field, so it’s always accurate
- Doble Test Assistant diagnostics software makes testing fast and easy
The Doble M4100 gives you the highest accuracy, reliable test results, and intelligent diagnostics. This multipurpose instrument will help ensure that your testing program is a success.
To rent or purchase your own Doble M4100
Call us at (817) 465-9494
The Right Resources At The Right Place, At The Right Time, At The Right Price.
Doble M4100 Insulation Analyzer Spec Sheet
To learn more about Power Factor click here.