TDS Rentals & Leasing is your One Stop Shop providing Doble products with Rental, Sales and Lease To Own options plus the benefit of our in-house calibration and repair.
CALL FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE!
817-465-9494 or email email@example.com
Available Now: Doble M2H Power Factor Test Set
Call us at (817) 465-9494 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
The digital M2H – MCM (M-series Control & Measurement) Insulation Analyzer brings semi-automatic Power Factor test and measurement techniques to M2H users in an easy to use instrument package. The M2H – MCM provides a graphical user interface, automated measurements, and data management to M2H users, producing stable test results and fast test times.
A straightforward user interface and automated measurement circuit removes human interaction, thereby ensuring faster and more accurate results. The user interface incorporates a sunlight viewable VGA screen, embedded keyboard and communication connectors (USB and LAN) to interface with a PC or peripheral devices. The software will perform all relevant measurements and calculations and display the result in an easy to read format. Up to 200 results can be stored in a file, and the built-in hard drive provides unlimited data storage. Memory stick support provides an easy mechanism to transfer results back to a PC.
The M2H – MCM offers unique features to accurately test and evaluate electrical apparatus. The ability to automatically remove the influence of electrostatic interference from the measurements ensures precise and repeatable results. The optional temperature humidity sensor automatically measures and records the ambient conditions to assist in the interpretation of the test results.
- Automated: The automated measurement circuit eliminates human error to ensure accurate test results
- Easy to Use: The straightforward User Interface makes operating the instrument extremely easy, reducing the need for training.
- Immune to Interference: Accuracy of test results is unaffected by severity of electrostatic and electromagnetic interference, which are always present in an energized substation.
- Rugged and Reliable: Provides the accuracy of a laboratory instrument with durability for field use.
- Latest Technology: Access to USB (1 and 2) and LAN connector provides straightforward connection to PC and other peripheral devices.