TDS Rentals & Leasing is your One Stop Shop providing Doble products with Rental, Sales and Lease To Own options plus the benefit of our in-house calibration and repair.
CALL FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE!
817-465-9494 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Available Now: Doble F2253 Single Phase Relay Test Set
Call us at (817) 465-9494 or Email email@example.com for more information!
With voltage outputs going as high as 300V AC/ 400 V DC at continuous 150 VA, Doble F2253 is among the best single phase relay testers in the market.
It is a well-known testing device that does preventive maintenance. The test voltage can be adjusted from 300V AC/ 400V DC, and the maximum output is 90A AC or 60A DC. It has internal and external start/stop features along with a multi-mode timer control. It has many flexible options and it lets you change the phase angle and frequency of the test voltage for a given custom test configuration.
The front panel of the device is simple to understand, and thus can be handled by anyone. The Doble F2253 is a device that is used by most companies to check their electrical devices as it can be easily operated by new electrical engineers.
Doble F2253 Features:
- Two sets of galvanically isolated Logic Outputs
- 10 watts max switching power
- Two sets of galvanically isolated Logic/Signal Inputs
- Contact Sense Mode – for dry contacts
- Voltage Sense Mode – for AC/DC Voltages
- Multi-Mode Digital Timer
- Line Power Supply
- Continuously increments/decrements voltage, current, and phase angle at different ramp rates
- insuring smooth, linear changes in value carried to next significant digit, by changing the least significant digit