Job Title: Accounting Internship
Employer Name: Technical Diagnostic Services
Number of Openings: 1
Work Schedule: Part-time
Hours per Week: 27
Start Date: TBD
End Date: TBD
Review weekly time sheets and expense reports for accuracy. Contact Services Project Coordinator to resolve any discrepancies on time sheets and expense reports. Enter all payroll and expense data on a weekly basis using QuickBooks Maintain and organize payroll files. Generate timely and accurate invoices utilizing QuickBooks. Verify invoices have been received by each customer and that the invoice has been submitted for processing and eventual payment.
- STRONG KNOWLEDGE IN QUICKBOOKS, MICROSOFT WORD, EXCEL, OUTLOOK & ACCESS.
- 3-5 years experience in payroll and invoice processing, may utilize education.
- Proven ability to maintain high level of confidential information.
- Excellent data entry skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks within critical deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work well in both a team and independently.
- Ability to understand verbal/written instructions.
Please email your resume to email@example.com with the Subject: Attention Gloria.